26 February 2015

A reliable nanny/house keeper/chef and driver/housekeeper and gardener & security are urgently wanted in usa. | - 2015


A reliable nanny/house keeper/chef and driver/housekeeper and gardener & security are urgently wanted in usa.





Share on Facebook


Share on Twitter



We are a American family , I work as Business man, I have little kid name Linda and she is 3 years old, I am looking for Nanny, Babysitter,House Help, Private Nurse, Cook, Driver, Care Giver, from any country, reason is do to the nature of me and my wife job we are not always at home Except only Saturday and Sunday. And when we are not at home I don’t like the my kid being lonely at home.Why I needed a nanny , caregiver , house keeper , security, chef because I want the best for her . also i need a driver who will take up a task as my personal driver.The person will live




in my house so as to enable them attend to this duty whenever the need arises.I have separate self-contain apartments in my house for the Nanny, Babysitter,House Help, Private Nurse, Cook, Driver, Caregiver and other workers .Each person will be staying in his or her own separate apartments to enable them attend to their own private matters too. I will be paying $3,800 us dollars Monthly, and weekly allowance of $150 usd, if you are interesting in working for my family you can contact me via my contact email on: (jonnywalker62@yahoo.com) or you link someone you know that is interesting on the job to me…
Below is my Contact Address: 4162 Wickham Ave, Bronx, NY 10466 , USA.
Note: If you are interested to work ,then you Write to me at ( jonnywalker62@yahoo.com ) with your attached C.V or Resume with your photo as well.
Contact name :Mr Jonny Walker
Contact Email:jonnywalker62@yahoo.comother contact number +1 ( 202 ) 546 646 4874God bless you as you come.




Share on Facebook


Share on Twitter





0 comments:

Post a Comment